Apple Beet Carrot Juice is the ABC’s of juicing. Start your morning with the sweetness of apple beet carrot. Be careful, though, this has a high sugar content!
Ancient cultures used beets as medicine, not only as food.
Beets were first appreciated for their leaves since they contain both nutritional and therapeutic value. Now, however, it is well known that the beetroots have a lot to offer as well.
Beets are in the same family tree as spinach and Swiss chard. Beets contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. They’re full of potassium, vitamin C and B6, folate, manganese, and betaine. Beets are rich in phytonutrients, have antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and detoxing properties.
As a result, Beets are a healthy choice for juicing. Add beets to your juice – you won’t regret it.
Apple Beet Carrot Juice Ingredients:
- 1 Apple
- 2 Beets
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Piece Ginger (thumb sized)
- 4 cups Spinach/Kale
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Beet Fennel Salad
- Black Beans Kale
- Berry Minty Juice
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Apple Casserole – Excellent Side Dish
- Pickled Beet Relish – Perfect for Sandwiches or Burgers
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.