Check out our tasty Apple Radish Fennel Salad. Does salad have to include greens? Nay, nay! Just slice some seasonal, raw vegetables, toss with a simple dressing, and you’ve got it! This one pairs apple radish fennel for a wonderful flavor combo.
Apple Radish Fennel Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Organic fennel bulb
- Crisp organic apple
- Bunch organic radishes thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- ½ tsp snipped chives/green onions
- Salt and ground pepper
- Trim a few fennel fronds to measure 1 tablespoon (for the dressing). Set the fennel bulb aside.
- Combine the Temecula Olive Oil, chives, lemon juice, vinegar, fennel fronds, ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a glass jar and shake ’em to combine.
- Cut your fennel bulb in half lengthwise. Cut into thin slices. Quarter, core, and thinly slice your best apple.
- Place the fennel, apple, and radishes into grandma’s large antique bowl along with 3/4 of the dressing. Toss lightly to coat all. Taste to determine if you need more dressing.
- Salt and pepper.
- Sauteed Rosemary Beets – Easy Way to Prepare a Superfood
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Garlic Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect for the Casual Party
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad