Check out our tasty Apple Radish Fennel Salad. Does salad have to include greens? Nay, nay! Just slice some seasonal, raw vegetables, toss with a simple dressing, and you’ve got it! This one pairs apple radish fennel for a wonderful flavor combo.
Apple Radish Fennel Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Organic fennel bulb
- Crisp organic apple
- Bunch organic radishes thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- ½ tsp snipped chives/green onions
- Salt and ground pepper
- Trim a few fennel fronds to measure 1 tablespoon (for the dressing). Set the fennel bulb aside.
- Combine the Temecula Olive Oil, chives, lemon juice, vinegar, fennel fronds, ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a glass jar and shake ’em to combine.
- Cut your fennel bulb in half lengthwise. Cut into thin slices. Quarter, core, and thinly slice your best apple.
- Place the fennel, apple, and radishes into grandma’s large antique bowl along with 3/4 of the dressing. Toss lightly to coat all. Taste to determine if you need more dressing.
- Salt and pepper.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Sauteed Rosemary Beets – Easy Way to Prepare a Superfood
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Garlic Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect for the Casual Party
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.