Check out our tasty Apple Radish Fennel Salad. Does salad have to include greens? Nay, nay! Just slice some seasonal, raw vegetables, toss with a simple dressing, and you’ve got it! This one pairs apple radish fennel for a wonderful flavor combo.
Apple Radish Fennel Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Temecula Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Organic fennel bulb
- Crisp organic apple
- Bunch organic radishes thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- ½ tsp snipped chives/green onions
- Salt and ground pepper
- Trim a few fennel fronds to measure 1 tablespoon (for the dressing). Set the fennel bulb aside.
- Combine the Temecula Olive Oil, chives, lemon juice, vinegar, fennel fronds, ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a glass jar and shake ’em to combine.
- Cut your fennel bulb in half lengthwise. Cut into thin slices. Quarter, core and thinly slice your best apple.
- Place the fennel, apple, and radishes into grandma’s large antique bowl along with 3/4 of the dressing. Toss lightly to coat all. Taste to determine if you need more dressing. Salt and pepper.
- You’re done!