What’s the better fruit in your apple watermelon juice?
Watermelon is very cleansing, mineralizing, alkalinizing, and diuretic. Also, its nutrients promote intestinal elimination, keeping your body free from toxic wastes. Watermelon is true to its name. It contains 98 percent water and contains lots of vitamin A and C, magnesium, potassium, and other essential nutrients.
Therefore, its juice is easily digestible. As a result, your body completely absorbs its minerals and nutrients.
One medium apple — 6.4 ounces (182 grams) — provides the following:
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Calories: 95
- Vitamin C: 14% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin K: 5% of the RDI
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI
Note: Save all your fruit and vegetable pulp for your composting bin!
Apple Watermelon Juice Ingredients:
- 2 organic apples
- slices of organic watermelon
Juice or blend. Maybe with some ice? Cool, refreshing, and oh, so hydrating!
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Apples – Honeycrisp
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Apple Cucumber Juice – A Great Hydrator
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Cucumber Watermelon Juice – Drink Up!
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.