The flavor combination in this Beet Fennel Salad will make you love beets and fennel!
Beet Fennel Salad Ingredients:
- Bunch of organic beets
- 1 Baby leek or a bunch of Scallions
- 1 organic fennel bulb including tops
- Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Remove the tops from the beets. Roast in a pan with water at 350 degrees until tender. 25-45 minutes.
- After they’re tender remove the beets and immediately immerse in cold water. The skins will then come off easily.
- Cut the ends off your beets and slice.
- Wash fennel and finely slice horizontally. Use some of the fennel leaves in your salad. You can save the rest for another dish.
- Chop the leek or scallion.
- Toss all in a bowl with strawberry vinaigrette.
Make your own strawberry vinaigrette with berries, cider vinegar and an immersion blender.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Beetroots and Beet Greens – 2 Powerful Allies for Health
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.