The flavor combination in this Beet Fennel Salad will make you love beets and love fennel!
Beet Fennel Salad Ingredients:
- Bunch of organic beets
- 1 Baby leek or bunch of Scallions
- 1 organic fennel bulb including tops
- Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Remove the tops from the beets. Roast in a pan with water at 350 degrees until tender. 25-45 minutes.
- After they’re tender remove the beets and immediately immerse in cold water. The skins will then come off easily.
- Cut the ends off your beets and slice.
- Wash fennel and finely slice horizontally. Use some of the fennel leaves in your salad. You can save the rest for another dish.
- Chop the leek or scallion.
- Toss all in a bowl with strawberry vinaigrette.
Make your own strawberry vinaigrette with berries, cider vinegar and an immersion blender.