This Blueberries Lemon Cream recipe blends vanilla yogurt, cream cheese, and lemon for a light and refreshing dessert. Play with the amount of lemon for the flavor you like.
Blueberries Lemon Cream Ingredients:
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1 teaspoon local honey
- Break up the cream cheese in a bowl with a fork. Drain off liquid from the yogurt and add to the cream cheese along with the honey. Beat with a mixer on high until beautifully light and creamy. Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice (or switch the lemon for lime!).
- Alternate layers of lemon cream and fresh organic blueberries in dessert dishes or snazzy wine/champagne glasses. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate for max. 8 hours.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Berry Minty Juice
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Grilled Eggplant Roulades – A Fun Way To Serve Eggplant
- Review – Farmer’s Choice-Elizabeth G
- Spring Garlic Aioli – Homemade Healthy Mayonnaise
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.