This Blueberries Lemon Cream recipe blends vanilla yogurt, cream cheese and lemon for a light and refreshing dessert. Play with the amount of lemon for the flavor you like.
And the way to go is to have your arugula delivered by Harvest2U, a local Temecula organic produce company.
Blueberries Lemon Cream Ingredients:
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1 teaspoon local honey
- Break up the cream cheese in a bowl with a fork. Drain off liquid from the yogurt and add to the cream cheese along with the honey. Beat with a mixer on high until beautifully light and creamy. Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice (or switch the lemon for lime!).
- Alternate layers of lemon cream and fresh organic blueberries in dessert dishes or snazzy wine/champagne glasses. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate for max. 8 hours.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos