Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
This Fresh Blueberry Vinaigrette whips up in minutes and packs a colorful, sweet and slightly acidic punch to your salads.
Blueberries are low in calorie, and high in water content and fiber as well as vitamin C and K. They get their blue color from anthocyanins, a powerful antioxidant which helps protect your body from all sorts of issues such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and potentially memory loss. Plus they taste lovely, primarily when they are grown organically and picked fresh.
Blueberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 6-8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, puree the blueberries, vinegar, lemon juice, and honey until smooth.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil to allow it to emulsify with the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately
or store in the refrigerator for a few days.
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Kohlrabi Apple Slaw Simple and Healthy
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Pickled Radishes – A Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- Farmer’s Choice-<br/>Chelsea
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Berry Minty Juice – A Refreshing Bolt of Nutrition
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Carrot Kohlrabi Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Nights
- Apple Jujube Crisp – Perfect For The Fall Season
- Gluten-Free Lemon Zucchini Bread – High Nutritional Value
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chermoula – A Moroccan Herb Sauce and Cousin to Pesto
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Carrot Puff Casserole – Great For Lunch Or Dinner
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – A Simple Side Dish
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- No Sugar Added Plum Sauce – A Healthier Version
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
Leave a Comment