A nutty vegetable side dish. This Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews recipe will please the pickiest broccoli eater.
Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 pounds of organic broccoli, bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Steam broccoli until al dente. Arrange broccoli on a serving dish.
- While broccoli cooks, melt your butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, and garlic with the butter. Bring just to a boil. Then remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in the cashews, and pour the finished sauce over your broccoli.
- Serve immediately.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Stir Fried Sesame Tatsoi – A Mild Asian Green
- Five Ways to Use Kohlrabi
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient Powerhouse
- Butternut Squash and Apples
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach – Healthy and Easy
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Jujube Pecan Rice Pilaf – A Gluten-Free Vegan Side Dish
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.