A nutty vegetable side dish. This Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews recipe will please the pickiest broccoli eater.
Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 pounds of organic broccoli, bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Steam broccoli until al dente. Arrange broccoli on a serving dish.
- While broccoli cooks, melt your butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, and garlic with the butter. Bring just to a boil. Then remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in the cashews, and pour the finished sauce over your broccoli.
- Serve immediately.
- Stir Fried Sesame Tatsoi – A Mild Asian Green
- Five Ways to Use Kohlrabi
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient Powerhouse
- Butternut Squash and Apples
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach – Healthy and Easy
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Jujube Pecan Rice Pilaf – A Gluten-Free Vegan Side Dish
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado