A nutty vegetable side dish. This Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews recipe will please the pickiest broccoli eater.
Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 pounds of organic broccoli, bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Steam broccoli until al dente. Arrange broccoli on a serving dish.
- While broccoli cooks, melt your butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, and garlic with the butter. Bring just to a boil. Then remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in the cashews, and pour finished sauce over your broccoli.
- Serve immediately.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos