Broccoli Pineapple Juice – A Great Combination!
We’re not kidding. Try this interesting Broccoli Pineapple Juice recipe.
Most people need to eat more cruciferous vegetables. Juicing is one way to do that. Broccoli is full of carotenoids, vitamin K, and manganese.
Get this: Every 4 ounces of broccoli juice contains the recommended daily amount needed for a man or woman. Vitamin K improves cell growth and maintains our kidneys, lungs, and stomach. In our blood system, it stimulates bone development and blood coagulation.
Broccoli Pineapple Juice Ingredients:
- 1/2 pineapple
- 4 organic broccoli florets
- 1 small handful of parsley
- Wash the broccoli.
- Cut the rind off of the pineapple. If you like, you can juice the core.
- Juice everything together and serve. You can also dilute the juice with sparkling mineral water if you like.
- Jugo de Mexico – A Spicy Organic Green Juice
- Powerful Purple Juice – Not Mama’s Grape Juice
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – A Delicious and Simple Side Dish
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Healthy No Sugar Added Ambrosia Parfaits
Leave a Comment