This Carrot Beet Celery Root Juice recipe is a hit. Try this nutrient booster juice! Carrots, celery root and beet combine to make a tasty nutrient bomb!
Celery root has high contents of vitamins C and K, and various B vitamins such as thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and vitamin B6. It is also rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
Also, Beets are one of the best health choices for juicing. Try beets in your juice – you won’t regret it. Many ancient cultures used beets as medicine, not just as food.
At first, beets were appreciated for their leaves, which are packed with nutritional and therapeutic value. Now, however, it is well known that beetroots themselves have a lot to offer.
They’re in the same family as spinach and Swiss chard. Beets contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. They’re also full of vitamin C and B6, manganese, betaine, folate, and potassium. Beets are rich in a unique source of phytonutrients and have excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxing properties.
Carrot Beet Celery Root Juice Ingredients:
- 4 organic Carrots, stems removed
- 1/2-1 organic Apple, seeded
- 1/2 Celery root
- 1 Beet (organic)
- 1/4 inch slice Ginger root (optional)
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Beet Fennel Salad
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Green Citrus Juice to Start Your Day
- Celery Pineapple Juice – Refreshing and Nutritious
- Carrot Zucchini Ribbons – A Healthy Addition To Summer’s Grilled Foods
- Spinach Vegetable Juice to Start Your Day
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Radishes Beets Squash Stew – A Favorite Comfort Food
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Organic Turnips – Mustard’s and Bok Choy’s Cousin
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.