Detoxify yourself with this Carrot Beet juice. Don’t do this every day as both beets and carrots have high sugar content.
Carrot greens/tops are edible. It is very rich in protein, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Our organs love potassium. Thus consuming it in adequate amounts keep our organs healthy and in good condition.
Carrots contain phytonutrients such as lycopene, lutein, and several anti-oxidants. The phytonutrients in carrots are important for the healing of various diseases.
Drinking your carrot juice will you many more nutrients that bottles of vitamin supplements.
Carrot Beet Juice Ingredients:
- 1/2 Beet (use the greens too if you want)
- 6 Carrots
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Roasted Carrot Marinara – Loaded With Beta-Carotene
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Pickled Beet Relish – Perfect for Sandwiches or Burgers
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Commercial Potato Farming – Non-Organic Vs. Organic
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Apple Watermelon Juice For Refreshing Hydration