Try this simple Carrot Cabbage Spinach Juice for a boost of nutrition.
It’s the carotenoids (antioxidants) that give carrots their color. One of these, beta carotene brings us the benefits of carrot juice in our bodies. Studies show that beta carotene helps our immune system, and also protects our skin and improves eye health. As an antioxidant, it helps fight damage from free radicals; thus helping to fight off cancer and heart disease.
The nutrition derived from carrot juice also gives us extra healing power. Carrots help to improve our blood health, relieve congestion, reduce inflammation, balance our blood sugar, cleanse the kidneys, improve brain function, and help our bodies innumerable ways.
Carrot Cabbage Spinach Juice Ingredients:
- Three organic carrots
- A 3-4 inch wedge of organic cabbage
- A handful of organic spinach
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Kick’n Vegetable Frittata
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Colcannon – Irish Potatoes and Kale
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Apple Beet Carrot Juice to Jump Start Your Day
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Five Ways to Use Kohlrabi
- Melon Orange Carrot Juice
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.