Yep, just Carrot Juice. I’m not even sure why we’re calling this a “recipe.” This is so simple, but we have to write some stuff below so we can get better SEO from this blog page.
Carrot Juice Ingredients (seriously?):
- 7-9 medium-sized organic carrots
Here you go with the extra info –
The juice from carrots is pleasingly sweet and contains tons of vitamin A. Some think you can get too much A. Not when it comes in the natural form from raw foods. Carrots (as everyone knows) are very healthful for the eyes and skin. Drink it straight as shown here or add other ingredients to make it a little more interesting.
Want some ideas as to what to add to this juice? Here are some suggestions:
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Carrot Zucchini Ribbons – A Healthy Addition To Summer’s Grilled Foods
- Roasted Carrot Marinara – Loaded With Beta-Carotene
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Carrot and Microgreens – Without a Juicer
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Carrot Cabbage Spinach Juicer