Here’s a refreshing island-tasting Celery Pineapple Juice. The sweet, nutritious pineapple combines with the detoxing nutrient-dense celery for a morning kick-start.
Celery Pineapple Juice Ingredients:
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 Pineapple rounds
Celery juice gives us loads of the minerals we need such as calcium and potassium and 8 ounces of celery juice provide 644 mg of potassium and 99 mg of calcium. That’s 14 and 10 percent of our RDA of those minerals in just 8 ounces. These minerals help keep our electrolytes in balance. Another thought, we know what benefits are brought by proper amounts of calcium. Also, they help with our body’s electrical communication and muscle function.
Pineapples are tropical fruits that are abundant in enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants. They may assist in boosting the immune system, aid indigestion, and build strong bones. And, notwithstanding their sweetness, pineapples are low in calories.
- Green Citrus Juice to Start Your Day
- Herb – Pineapple Mint
- Green Green Juice – Get the Extra Greens
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Cranberry Pineapple Apple Juice
- Moringa Leaves – 5 Reasons It’s a True Superfood
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Carrot Beet Juice
- Amazing Fennel Pear Juice
- 10 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthier