This Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad is a refreshing salad served with a basil dressing, good for any meal.
Ingredients for Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad
- Cut 2 1/2 cups of roasted (rotisserie) chicken, into small pieces
- Cut 2 cups of watermelon, into small portions
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped up
- 2 heads of lettuce, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- Cut the watermelon, strawberries, chicken, and basil. Set aside.
- Prepare the lettuce and place it in a large bowl.
- Mix together the honey, lime juice, and pesto
- Add the dressing and toss, before you serve.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Salad – Best Flavors of Spring(
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing(
- Tacos Radish Avocado Salsa – Hand-Made Tacos You’ll Love(
- Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry – Simple and Healthy(
- Berry Minty Juice – A Refreshing Bolt of Nutrition(
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce(
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat(
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette(
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative(
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Chicken Burrito Bowl – A Staple for The Family
- BBQ Chicken Burgers with Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient Powerhouse
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.