This Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad is a refreshing salad served with a basil dressing, good for any meal.
Ingredients for Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad
- Cut 2 1/2 cups of roasted (rotisserie) chicken, into small pieces
- Cut 2 cups of watermelon, into small portions
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped up
- 2 heads of lettuce, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- Cut the watermelon, strawberries, chicken, and basil. Set aside.
- Prepare the lettuce and place it in a large bowl.
- Mix together the honey, lime juice, and pesto
- Add the dressing and toss, before you serve.