This Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad recipe is a fall salad that is amazing. Especially when adding the best creamy poppyseed dressing that you will ever have! Pecans for Walnuts can also be substituted.
Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup Pecans (or Walnuts) chopped in chunks
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 2 Pears, sliced to the desired size
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Toss spinach, Pecans (or Walnuts), pears, feta cheese, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the poppy seeds, mayonnaise, milk, sugar, and cider vinegar. Coat the salad with the dressing and toss.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in these recipes. Local source: Harvest2U, a Temecula Organic produce company