This Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad recipe is a fall salad that is amazing. Especially when adding the best creamy poppyseed dressing that you will ever have! Pecans for Walnuts can also be substituted.
Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup Pecans (or Walnuts) chopped in chunks
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 2 Pears, sliced to the desired size
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Toss spinach, Pecans (or Walnuts), pears, feta cheese, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the poppy seeds, mayonnaise, milk, sugar, and cider vinegar. Coat the salad with the dressing and toss.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Zucchini Salsa – Alternative To Tomato Salsa
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- 8 Fig Recipes You’ll Find Nutritious and Tasty
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation
- Waldorf Chicken Salad-Serve It As a Sandwich or Wrap
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
- Amazing Fennel Pear Juice – A Mild Blend of Tastes
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.