No sprays from the ocean in this Cranberry Pineapple Apple Juice. Cranberry, pineapple, and apple combine to make an awesome tasting, nutrient-packed natural juice.
Cranberry Pineapple Apple Juice Ingredients:
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1/2 cup of organic Cranberries
- 1 organic Apple
Change it up a bit with your choice of apple from tangy to sweet, or maybe both!
Cranberry juice contains lots of organic acids. These acids can emulsify the fat deposits in our body (seriously, gross). Therefore, cranberry juice is good for those people who would like to shed a few pounds (or drop the trailer!).
Since the pineapple brings anti-inflammatory properties, we want to include it in our diet. In addition, the pineapple is our primary dietary source of bromelain. Particularly relevant, and according to studies, pineapple is useful in treating anti-inflammatory issues.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme. This means it’s a combination of enzymes that digest protein. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with reducing swelling and bruising.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Apples – Honeycrisp
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Healthy No Sugar Added Ambrosia Parfaits
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Berry Apple Juice
- Organic Celery – Why You Need More Of It
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.