This Cucumber Orange Grapefruit Juice is a fantastically refreshing nutrient bomb! Peel the grapefruit and orange, then cut the cucumber into long slices, and juice together.
Grapefruit juice is a nutrient bomb and supplement to a healthy diet. Grapefruit provides a dense concentration of nutrients.
Furthermore, the much-ignored grapefruit is jammed with vitamin A, vitamin C, and tons of folates. Also, according to studies, vitamin A provides our bodies with health benefits. These benefits include improved vision and the development of healthy soft tissue, skin, and bones.
In addition, vitamin C, found in most citrus, actually generates collagen. Collagen is the main connective tissue in the body and forms skin, tendons, ligaments, and bones. Finally, vitamin C also helps our body absorb iron. And, we need iron to transport oxygen to our body’s cells.
Cucumber Orange Grapefruit Juice Ingredients:
- An organic cucumber (with skin)
- One organic orange
- Organic grapefruit
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Apple Watermelon Juice For Refreshing Hydration
- Cucumber Watermelon Juice – Refresh and Hydrate
- Carmen’s Blood Orange Grapefruit Lemon Ginger Morning Boost Juice
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Nature’s Way of Disruptive Technology
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Arugula Blood Orange Bleu Cheese Salad
- 10 Low Carb Vegetables and How to Prepare Them