Try this Cucumber Watermelon Juice for a refreshing and re-hydrating delight. The kids will love this drink. Hey, how about popsicles!?
Due to its numerous healthful qualities, watermelon is very cleansing, alkalinizing, diuretic, and mineralizing. It promotes intestinal elimination, keeping your body free from toxic wastes.
Therefore, its juice is easily digestible. And nutrients are completely absorbed by your body.
Cucumber Watermelon Juice Ingredients:
- 1 organic cucumber (with skin)
- 1 thick slice organic watermelon
- Start by cutting the cucumber lengthwise for the juicer.
- Cut a thick slice of watermelon. Also, if your juicer is powerful you can leave the rind on – some don’t like to juice the rind (personal preference).
- Finally, juice altogether and enjoy it.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- 3 Summer Fruits to Keep Out of the Fridge
- Vitamin C – A Critical Component for Your Body
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- The Struggle to Get Your Greens – Juice or Smoothie?
- Carrot Juice
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Apple Cucumber Juice – A Great Hydrator
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Awesome Green Juice – For the Rest Of Us
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.