This super healthy garam masala spicy carrot soup is made with just a few natural ingredients, and it is dairy and gluten-free.
Health Benefits Garam Masala
- Improves Digestion
- Wards Off Constipation
- Cancer Preventer
- Fights Diabetes
Spicy Carrot Soup Ingredients
- 1 bunch of large carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 14 oz veggie broth
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon garam masala paste (Indian spice blend)
- parsley and almond nuts for topping
- Peel carrots and chop into small pieces
- Peel garlic
- Chop onion
- Saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the carrots, garlic, onions, coconut milk, broth, and garam masala paste
- Simmer until carrots are soft
- Add almond butter and stir until melted.
- Mix ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Salt for taste
- Top with almonds and parsley.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Organic Avocados – 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy
- Healthy No Sugar Added Ambrosia Parfaits
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Carrot Zucchini Ribbons – A Healthy Addition To Summer’s Grilled Foods
- Foil Packet Garlic Herb Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Maple Avocado Pie – No-Bake and Loaded with Vitamins and Nutrients
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.