This super healthy garam masala spicy carrot soup is made with just a few natural ingredients, and it is dairy and gluten free.
Spicy Carrot Soup Ingredients
- 1 bunch of large carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 14 oz veggie broth
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon garam masala paste (Indian spice blend)
- parsley and almond nuts for topping
- Peel carrots and chop into small pieces
- Peel garlic
- Chop onion
- Saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the carrots, garlic, onions, coconut milk, broth, and garam masala paste
- Simmer until carrots are soft
- Add almond butter and stir until melted.
- Mix ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Salt for taste
- Top with almonds and parsley.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in these recipes. Local source: Harvest2U, a Temecula Organic produce company