This super healthy garam masala spicy carrot soup is made with just a few natural ingredients, and it is dairy and gluten-free.
Health Benefits Garam Masala
- Improves Digestion
- Wards Off Constipation
- Cancer Preventer
- Fights Diabetes
Spicy Carrot Soup Ingredients
- 1 bunch of large carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 14 oz veggie broth
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon garam masala paste (Indian spice blend)
- parsley and almond nuts for topping
- Peel carrots and chop into small pieces
- Peel garlic
- Chop onion
- Saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the carrots, garlic, onions, coconut milk, broth, and garam masala paste
- Simmer until carrots are soft
- Add almond butter and stir until melted.
- Mix ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Salt for taste
- Top with almonds and parsley.
- Organic Avocados – 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy
- Healthy No Sugar Added Ambrosia Parfaits
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Carrot Zucchini Ribbons – A Healthy Addition To Summer’s Grilled Foods
- Foil Packet Garlic Herb Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Maple Avocado Pie – No-Bake and Loaded with Vitamins and Nutrients