Bring fennel broccoli red bell pepper together for an amazing treat.
Fennel Broccoli Red Bell Pepper Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- teaspoon chopped fennel leaves
- green onions, chopped
- 3 large heads of broccoli, cut into florets, using stems also (about 7 cups)
- One fennel bulb (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- One large red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence (or substitute 3 units each of dried marjoram, rosemary, thyme and savory, 1 unit each of basil and chervil and 1/2 unit each of sage, oregano, chopped bay leaves, tarragon, and mint. 1 teaspoon lavender (orange zest can also be included).
- 2/3 cup bone broth, chicken
- Heat 2 tablespoons Olive Oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add fennel seeds and stir until toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Then add shallots and sauté until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Next, add sliced fennel bulb and red bell pepper and sauté until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Finally, add broccoli.
- Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil over vegetables.
- Stir in herbes de Provence (or substitute)
- Pour in broth.
- Simmer until broccoli is crisp-tender, evaporating the liquid. About 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Carrot Kohlrabi Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Nights
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Mock Bloody Mary Juice for Your Annual Brunch
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp Skewers – A Herbal Lemony Taste
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Chermoula – A Moroccan Herb Sauce and Cousin to Pesto