These gluten-free zucchini brownies are also egg-free and dairy-free.
For best results make sure, your gluten-free flour has guar gum or xanthan gum in it (or add ¾ teaspoon). Or use all-purpose flour if you don’t need to be gluten-free.
Gluten Free Zucchini Brownies Ingredients
- 2 cups gluten-free flour for baking
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled and shredded
- 1.5 cup chocolate chips
- Grease a 9” square baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Add zucchini and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into the 9“ square pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing(
- Ambrosia Parfaits – Healthy and No Sugar Added(
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy(
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative(
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins(
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants(
- Radish Fritters – Delicious Way to Enjoy These Red Bulbs(
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich(
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy(
- Broccoli Potato Soup
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.