These gluten-free zucchini brownies are also egg-free and dairy-free.
For best results make sure, your gluten-free flour has guar gum or xanthan gum in it (or add ¾ teaspoon). Or use all-purpose flour if you don’t need to be gluten-free.
Gluten Free Zucchini Brownies Ingredients
- 2 cups gluten-free flour for baking
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled and shredded
- 1.5 cup chocolate chips
- Grease a 9” square baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Add zucchini and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into the 9“ square pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing(
- Ambrosia Parfaits – Healthy and No Sugar Added(
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy(
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative(
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins(
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants(
- Radish Fritters – Delicious Way to Enjoy These Red Bulbs(
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich(
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy(
- Broccoli Potato Soup