Heirloom garlic cherry tomatoes can be baked with a sliver of garlic inside. And drizzle with Olive Oil and/or sprinkle with salt. Then serve these with toothpicks. These are perfect for the casual party!
Garlic Cherry Tomatoes Ingredients:
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, slivered
- kosher salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a slit on one side of the cherry tomatoes, and insert a sliver of garlic into each. Arrange tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lastly, bake tomatoes about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until slightly shriveled. Serve warm.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp Skewers – A Herbal Lemony Taste
- 3 Summer Fruits to Keep Out of the Fridge
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
- Grilled Eggplant Roulades – A Fun Way To Serve Eggplant
- Roasted Carrot Marinara – Loaded With Beta-Carotene
- Browned Butter Pasta Tatsoi
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews – For The Broccoli Hater
- Black Beans Kale Tomatoes
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes