Heirloom garlic cherry tomatoes can be baked with a sliver of garlic inside. And drizzle with Olive Oil and/or sprinkle with salt. Then serve these with toothpicks. These are perfect for the casual party!
Garlic Cherry Tomatoes Ingredients:
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, slivered
- kosher salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a slit on one side of the cherry tomatoes, and insert a sliver of garlic into each. Arrange tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lastly, bake tomatoes about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until slightly shriveled. Serve warm.
- Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp Skewers – A Herbal Lemony Taste
- 3 Summer Fruits to Keep Out of the Fridge
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
- Grilled Eggplant Roulades – A Fun Way To Serve Eggplant
- Roasted Carrot Marinara – Loaded With Beta-Carotene
- Browned Butter Pasta Tatsoi
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Broccoli Garlic Butter Cashews – For The Broccoli Hater
- Black Beans Kale Tomatoes
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes