Green Goddess Dressing is a creamy dressing made with mayonnaise, yogurt, and fresh herbs. It is delicious on salads and is a lovely accompaniment for fish.
You can use any fresh herbs you choose, but parsley and chives are traditional. Parsley is a nutritional powerhouse with vitamins A, B, C, and K, and the minerals iron and potassium. Chives are also very nutrient-dense, low in calories but contain numerous vitamins, like A and K, minerals, such as potassium and calcium, and other antioxidants such as lutein. Both herbs aid digestion, boost your immune system, and lower your risk of a host of diseases such as cancer.
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except salt and pepper) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Sheet Pan Roast Chicken and Summer Vegetables
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Sweetness of Apples and Honey
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Creamy Chipotle Spinach Dip – A Healthy Dip
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Ginger Pear Butternut Squash Soup – A Twist On Traditional
- Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry – Simple and Healthy
- Review – Farmer’s Choice – Elizabeth G
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Tomato Herb Skillet Bread – Easy Upside Down Bread
- Spiced Candied Jujubes – Served with Rice and Lentils
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
FREE Weekly Video Recipe Series
Sign-up for our 30-second (all under a minute) video recipe series is designed to provide you an easy way to use Harvest2U’s locally grown organic produce.