Green Goddess Dressing is a creamy dressing made with mayonnaise, yogurt, and fresh herbs. It is delicious on salads and is a lovely accompaniment for fish.
You can use any fresh herbs you choose, but parsley and chives are traditional. Parsley is a nutritional powerhouse with vitamins A, B, C, and K, and the minerals iron and potassium. Chives are also very nutrient-dense, low in calories but contain numerous vitamins, like A and K, minerals, such as potassium and calcium, and other antioxidants such as lutein. Both herbs aid digestion, boost your immune system, and lower your risk of a host of diseases such as cancer.
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except salt and pepper) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Sheet Pan Roast Chicken and Summer Vegetables
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Sweetness of Apples and Honey
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Creamy Chipotle Spinach Dip – A Healthy Dip
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Ginger Pear Butternut Squash Soup – A Twist On Traditional
- Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry – Simple and Healthy
- Review – Farmer’s Choice – Elizabeth G
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Tomato Herb Skillet Bread – Easy Upside Down Bread
- Spiced Candied Jujubes – Served with Rice and Lentils
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes