This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a delicious and simple side dish that is ready in under 30 minutes. Broccoli is loaded with vitamin C and K with plenty of beta-carotene. It is also low in calories and high in fiber.
Most people only enjoy the florets of broccoli, but the stems are equally delicious and nutritious. Just peel the tough outer layer and cut the stem into disks.
Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Ingredients
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil, rosemary)
- 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ lemon, zest, and juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until broccoli is tender.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Carrot Puff Casserole – Great For Lunch Or Dinner
- Gluten-Free Lemon Zucchini Bread – High Nutritional Value
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Organic Avocados – 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy
- Herb and Garlic Spaghetti Squash – Healthier Than Pasta
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient Powerhouse
- Baked Avocado and Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Beef and Vegetable Soup – Plus Greens For Extra Nutrition
- Ratatouille – Combination of Organic Summer Produce
- Carrot Greens – More Vitamin C Than the Root
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- No Sugar Added Plum Sauce – A Healthier Version
- Apple Jujube Crisp – Perfect For The Fall Season
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish