This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a delicious and simple side dish that is ready in under 30 minutes. Broccoli is loaded with vitamin C and K with plenty of beta-carotene. It is also low in calories and high in fiber.
Most people only enjoy the florets of broccoli, but the stems are equally delicious and nutritious. Just peel the tough outer layer and cut the stem into disks.
Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Ingredients
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil, rosemary)
- 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ lemon, zest, and juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until broccoli is tender.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in these recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest boxes for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
Audrey Humaciu created this recipe for Harvest2U
Audrey is the Editor in Chef at That Recipe and VP of Creativity and Sarcasm at Munofore. When she’s not blogging about her eclectic interests from cooking and crafting to ornamental horticulture and the idiosyncrasies of the American language, she’s just your typical 40 something mom livin’ the life in the California burbs… without the minivan and overpriced coffee.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos