Melon juice provides us with some important health benefits:
- Drinking it regularly can lower our risk of various types of cancer and heart disease.
- It’s also helpful when you’re looking for a healthy weight loss diet. While it’s low in calories it packed with vital nutrients. Melon juice also acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Here’s a cool fact – melon juice helps to reduce our body heat.
- It contains lycopene which is an inflammation reducer and aids in diseases such as osteoarthritis and arthritis.
- Melon juice can help reduce airway spasms in those suffering from asthma.
- Regular consumption of melon juice reduces the risk of developing colon, prostate, lung, breast, colorectal, and endometrial cancers.
Melon Orange Carrot Juice Ingredients:
- Half a Melon
- 1 Carrot
- 4 Oranges
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes(
- 3 Summer Fruits to Keep Out of the Fridge(
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars(
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health(
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants(
- Apple Beet Carrot Juice to Jump Start Your Day(
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops(
- Stock and Soup – Tastes Better When You Make Your Own(
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits(
- Organic Avocados – 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.