This Minty Apple Juice is a very refreshing nutrient boost for the warm spring or hot summer day. Include some crushed ice and a tiny little umbrella.
Mint is great for digestion and as a palate cleanser. It can also soothe indigestion and reduce inflammation. Also, mint can relax the feelings of nausea related to motion sickness.
Since our digestion starts in our mouth, mint also helps because its aroma activates our salivary glands and gets our digestive enzymes going.
Minty Apple Juice Ingredients:
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 stalks organic celery
- 1 organic apple
- 1 organic lime
- Tomato Juice
- Butternut Squash and Apples
- Cranberry Apple Juice – No Spray Here
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Review – Custom Harvest – Sarah D
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Berry Minty Juice