Parmesan Rosemary Radishes is about roasting root vegetables. Roasting root vegetables cause the natural sugars to caramelize resulting in a less bitter and slightly sweet taste. Caramelizing can help you “sell” strong-tasting vegetables like radishes to picky eaters.
Once roasted, roasted radishes can be very addicting. Roasted radishes are juicy and lightly sweet with a tinge of peppery flavor. If you want to try something new in your vegetable routine, try this easy and quick recipe.
For extra flavor in this recipe, we toss them with some Parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary. The result is a colorful and tasty side dish.
Parmesan Rosemary Radishes Ingredients
- 2 bunches radishes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the stem and leaf ends of the radishes and cut into equal-sized pieces. Put in a medium bowl and coat with the olive oil.
- Remove rosemary leaves from the stems and finely chop.
- Add rosemary, cheese, salt, and pepper to the radishes and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until browned, turning about halfway through cooking.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Edible Flowers – Not Just a Modern Food Trend
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Salad – Best Flavors of Spring
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Roasted Butternut Squash Gnocchi – Homemade Pasta
- Apple and Quinoa Stuffed Squash – Use Your Favorite Squash
- Spring Vegetable Risotto – Asparagus, Leeks, and Peas
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.