So easy to make, this Roasted Veggie Shrimp Salad recipe is a “toss all the veggies” on a sheet pan and bake until well-cooked, then add the shrimp just 5+ minutes before removing from the oven.
You can substitute the shredded carrots with potatoes or corn. The veggies baked at a high temp (400), and therefore, become perfectly well-cooked. The result is delicious well-cooked vegetables with tender, juicy shrimp that goes perfectly with rice, pasta, or a salad!
Roasted Veggie Shrimp Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Chili powder
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- 1 pound shrimp
- Lime juice
- A significant portion of mixed greens
Lime Chili Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Add cut vegetables
- Add vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings to your preference
- Bake for 10 minutes
- At 10 minutes, move vegetables aside to make room in the center of the pan for the shrimp
- Trickle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings and lime juice to your preference.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, until shrimp, is fully cooked. Note: do not overcook
- Prepare dressing ingredients together in a small bowl
- In a large salad bowl, combine mixed greens, roasted shrimp, veggies, and dressing together
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Lemony Kale and Quinoa – A Flavor-Packed Dish
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Tacos Radish Avocado Salsa – Hand-Made Tacos You’ll Love
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Chicken Burrito Bowl – A Staple for The Family
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.