This Spinach Vegetable Juice makes a killer wake up juice to start your day.
Try to keep the majority of your juice recipe as vegetables, preferably with a lot of green. This will keep the sugars lower. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that a sugar-rich fruit smoothie, with a pinch of kale, is what you really need. Balance is everything.
This recipe is so simple. There is a match of flavors just right for every member of your family. Keep them all healthy by getting your recommended servings of fruits and vegetables in a glass!
Spinach Vegetable Juice Ingredients:
- cup of spinach
- 1/2 cucumber
- stalks of celery including leaves
- 1/2 apple
- First, mix and match your veggies to get the taste you like.
- Then blast ’em all through your juicer or high-speed blender and enjoy!
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- A Great Alternative to Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
- Spinach Watercress Juice
- Green Citrus Juice to Start Your Day
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Apple Beet Juice – Your Body Will Thank You
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.