This Spinach Vegetable Juice makes a killer wake up juice to start your day.
Try to keep the majority of your juice recipe as vegetables, preferably with a lot of green. This will keep the sugars lower. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that a sugar-rich fruit smoothie, with a pinch of kale, is what you really need. Balance is everything.
This recipe is so simple. There is a match of flavors just right for every member of your family. Keep them all healthy by getting your recommended servings of fruits and vegetables in a glass!
Spinach Vegetable Juice Ingredients:
- cup of spinach
- 1/2 cucumber
- stalks of celery including leaves
- 1/2 apple
- First, mix and match your veggies to get the taste you like.
- Then blast ’em all through your juicer or high-speed blender and enjoy!
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- A Great Alternative to Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
- Spinach Watercress Juice
- Green Citrus Juice to Start Your Day
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Apple Beet Juice – Your Body Will Thank You