The ingredients in this Sunrise Mix Juice make for a full meal. Try it early, afternoon or in the evening. Sweet potatoes, sometimes called yams, are excellent sources of plant proteins with meager calories.
Sweet potatoes (not related to white potatoes), or sometimes called yams, contain high amounts of carotene. Also, vitamin A in a sweet potato is so plentiful that is makes excellent food for healthy eyesight. And the vitamin A contained naturally in plants is not toxic, unlike a vitamin A supplement that might be harmful in very high dosages.
Also, the sweet potato is a superb source of vitamins B2, B6, C, and E.
Finally, these lovely root vegetables (regular potatoes are tubers) are low in sugar. The sweet potato is a great regulator of blood sugar. Containing twice the fiber and twice the calcium of potato, this root is your friend. It’s an excellent food for reducing inflammation.
Sunrise Mix Juice Ingredients:
- One large Sweet Potato
- One Large Red Beets
- One Carrot
- Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples
- 1 Orange, optional
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Colcannon – Irish Potatoes and Kale
- Braised Chicken With Celery Root And Garlic
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Hasselback Turnips – Less Carbs and Calories Than Potatoes
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start