This delicious Dill Potato Salad is like our grandmother’s classic potato salad. Additionally, it’s exploding with fresh dill and flavored with vinegar and olive oil.
Dill Potato Salad Ingredients
- 3 pounds baby potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- ¼ cup minced shallot (or onion)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh)
- 3 green onions
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fill a large pot with cold water, add salt, whole potatoes, and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 to 8 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Mince the shallot and finely chop the dill, green onions, and parsley. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them, and slice them into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and mix in the shallot, white wine vinegar, salt, and ½ cup warm water. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring periodically. The potatoes will absorb the water as they stand.
- Add the dill, parsley, green onions, drained capers, olive oil, and a few grinds of black pepper. Add additional salt if necessary.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.