Sesame-Soy Grilled Shishito Peppers will definitely change things up at dinner time. They might just become your new favorite side dish. These are great with grilled steak or salmon.
Sesame-Soy Grilled Shishito Peppers Ingredients
- 8 ounces shishito peppers, rinsed salt to taste
- tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon finely grated ginger
- Whisk together soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add shishito peppers and toss to mix. Let peppers marinate for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing once in a while.
- On your outdoor grill, preheat medium-high heat and heat a grill pan.
- Remove peppers from marinade, letting extra marinade drip back into the bowl.
- Position peppers on the grill pan and cook, turning over every 1 to 2 minutes, until uniformly charred, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place the peppers back into the bowl with marinade and toss. Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Resources and Recipes
FREE Weekly Video Recipe Series
Sign-up for our 30-second (all under a minute) video recipe series is designed to provide you with an easy way to use Harvest2U’s locally grown organic produce.