Parsley Vegetable Juice is a simple detoxing and antioxidant juice recipe with parsley as the key.
Raise your intake of vitamin C by adding parsley to your juicing recipes. Since its an antioxidant, vitamin C interacts with free radicals, preventing them from harming other cells.
Especially relevant, a recent report in Nutrition Reviews, states that the antioxidants, lutein, and zeaxanthin, found in parsley, protect the retina in our eyes from damaging blue light. They may also reduce your risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
Consequently, one ounce of fresh parsley contains 63 percent of the daily value for vitamin C. Also; it contains 48 percent of the daily value for vitamin A.
Parsley Vegetable Juice Ingredients:
- 1 cup of organic parsley
- 2 organic celery stalks
- 1/2 organic apple
- organic carrots
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Harvest2U Juicing Tips and Why Local Sources Matter
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Vitamin C – A Critical Component for Your Body