This Apple Carrot Beet Swiss Chard Juice will be an earthy deep red color. Believe it or not, there is a lot of sweetness from the apples, beets, and carrots. Also, a little bite from the ginger.
Juicing is a quick way to get loads of nutrients into your body at once. Juicing is an excellent way to load up on fruits and vegetables, and it’s easier to absorb nutrients from juice than whole foods.
Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice Ingredients:
- 2 Apples
- 4 Carrots
- 2 Beets
- 4-6 leaves Swiss chard – 1.5 cup
- 1” ginger root (1 tablespoon)
- Blend it all up in a blender (or Juicer) and then pressed it through a fine mesh strainer until all of the juice is out.
- Discarded the pulp and enjoyed this wonderful juice.
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Butternut Squash Apple Casserole – Excellent Side Dish
- Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice
- Organic Turnips – Mustard’s and Bok Choy’s Cousin
- Rough Lemon – A Rare and Unique Citrus
- Carrot Beet Juice
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Beet Noodles and Greens – High in Fiber, Vitamins & Minerals
- Apple Carrot Cabbage Swiss Chard Lemon Ginger Juice
- Radishes Beets Squash Stew – A Favorite Comfort Food
- Fennel Spinach Cucumber Juice – Packed with Vitamin C
- Carrot Beet Celery Root Juice – A Nutrient Booster
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- ABC Juice – Great for Juicing Newbies
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients