This Apple Carrot Beet Swiss Chard Juice will be an earthy deep red color. Believe it or not, there is a lot of sweetness from the apples, beets, and carrots. Also, a little bite from the ginger.
Juicing is a quick way to get loads of nutrients into your body at once. Juicing is an excellent way to load up on fruits and vegetables, and it’s easier to absorb nutrients from juice than whole foods.
Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice Ingredients:
- 2 Apples
- 4 Carrots
- 2 Beets
- 4-6 leaves Swiss chard – 1.5 cup
- 1” ginger root (1 tablespoon)
- Blend it all up in a blender (or Juicer) and then pressed it through a fine mesh strainer until all of the juice is out.
- Discarded the pulp and enjoyed this wonderful juice.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in these recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants(Opens in a new browser tab)
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Butternut Squash Apple Casserole – Excellent Side Dish(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Organic Turnips – Mustard’s and Bok Choy’s Cousin(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Rough Lemon – A Rare and Unique Citrus(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Carrot Beet Juice(Opens in a new browser tab)
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.