The combination of Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard makes for a very hydrating, refreshing, and nutrient-dense drink to boost your immune system.
It’s crazy how many healthful benefits come from the much-forgotten cantaloupe. Because of their wide spectrum of nutrients, we can rest assured many areas of health are addressed as we eat cantaloupe. As a result, eating cantaloupe decreases your risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Also, the nutrients in cantaloupe promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.
Cantaloupe also benefits us by aiding age-related macular degeneration, asthma, blood pressure, cancer, digestion, hydration, inflammation, skin/hair.
Note: Cantaloupe seeds can be roasted and eaten as a snack.
Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice Ingredients:
- Two organic Apples
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 1/2 Honeydew
- 6-8 leaves Kale
- 6-8 leaves Swiss Chard
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Melon Orange Carrot Juice
- Whole Grain Avocado Pancakes – Healthy Way to Start Your Day
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Apricot Peach Juice the Way You Like It
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.