The combination of Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard makes for a very hydrating, refreshing, and nutrient-dense drink to boost your immune system.
It’s crazy how many healthful benefits come from the much-forgotten cantaloupe. Because of their wide spectrum of nutrients, we can rest assured many areas of health are addressed as we eat cantaloupe. As a result, eating cantaloupe decreases your risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Also, the nutrients in cantaloupe promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.
Cantaloupe also benefits us by aiding age-related macular degeneration, asthma, blood pressure, cancer, digestion, hydration, inflammation, skin/hair.
Note: Cantaloupe seeds can be roasted and eaten as a snack.
Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice Ingredients:
- Two organic Apples
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 1/2 Honeydew
- 6-8 leaves Kale
- 6-8 leaves Swiss Chard
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Melon Orange Carrot Juice
- Whole Grain Avocado Pancakes – Healthy Way to Start Your Day
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Apricot Peach Juice the Way You Like It
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes