Have you had Fennel Spinach Cucumber Juice? Fennel is mild and sweet (a hint of licorice or anise). Juice the bulb along with the spinach and cucumber.
This juice will give you a lot of vitamin C, antioxidants, and a boost to your immune system. The oil of fennel contains a phytonutrient (anethole), which can reduce inflammation and help prevent cancer. The fennel bulb is also a good source of fiber, folic acid, and potassium.
The cucumber is technically a fruit. But who’s checking the family tree? Cucumbers are an ingredient that can easily be added to your juicing recipes.
Cucumbers generate lots of juice per pound, making it a great addition to fruits and vegetables that might not give you enough juice. The mild taste goes well with everything without adding any overpowering flavor or aroma of its own.
You can juice the entire fruit; seeds, flesh, and skin, eliminating the need for peeling. In fact, the skin and seeds have more powerful nutrients than the flesh.
Fennel Spinach Cucumber Juice Ingredients:
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 3 cups Spinach
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Cheesy Kale Cups – Healthy Appetizers
- Apple Cucumber Juice – A Great Hydrator
- Organic Avocados – 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Foil Packet Garlic Herb Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables
- Cucumber Orange Grapefruit Juice
- Dairy Free Cucumber Salad – Hungarian Uborkasalata
- Apple Radish Fennel Salad