Apple Cucumber Juice makes a refreshing drink that hydrates and engages the sugars in the apple for the sweetness you crave. Don’t make this your everyday go-to juice, though. Greens are critical for our juicing repertoire.
Apple Cucumber Juice Ingredients:
- 3-5 Apples
- 1/2 Cucumber
Bam! Simple as that. Go get those refreshing nutrients.
The cucumber is technically a fruit. But who’s checking the family tree? Cucumbers an ingredient that can easily be combined in your juicing recipes. Cucumbers generate lots of juice per pound, making it a great addition to fruits and vegetables that might not give you enough juice. The mild taste goes well with everything without adding any overpowering flavor or aroma of its own. You can juice the entire fruit; seeds, flesh, and skin, eliminating the need for peeling. In fact, the skin and seeds have more powerful nutrients than the flesh.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Add Winter Squash to Your Meals For A Health Boost
- ABC Juice
- Jujube Fruit – 7 Reasons to Include It in Your Diet
- Butternut Squash Apple Casserole – Excellent Side Dish
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- Apricot Peach Juice the Way You Like It
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Dairy Free Cucumber Salad – Hungarian Uborkasalata
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading