You can place radishes on everything because they lend a lovely bite without overpowering other flavors like, say, raw onions can. Pickled Radishes pack a spicier, vinegary punch. These crisp, spicy pickled radishes are super easy to make and liven up everything from tacos, burgers, salads, toast, sandwiches and more.
Radishes are packed with Vitamins A, E, C, B6, and K. Plus it’s high on antioxidants, zinc, fiber, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, and calcium.
Note: You can substitute Jalapenos, Beets, etc. for the Radishes. Also, you can substitute Coconut Aminos for the Apple Cider Vinegar.
Pickled Radishes Ingredients
- 1 bunch of radishes (4 to 5), greens and tap root (optional) removed
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- Red Pepper Chili Flake
- Palm Sugar (if sweet)
- Any other spices
- Clean Mason Jars
- Add vinegars, salt, peppercorns, and other spices to a small saucepan with the vinegars. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice Radish in half or in rounds (your choice) and place in the jar,
- Pour the mixture over the Radishes.
- Put the lid on the jar and allow to cool. You will eventually hear a pop from the lid… this is a good thing!
- Once the jar is cool, place in the refrigerator. You can enjoy in as little as an hour, but overnight works best if you can wait that long!
- Carrot Quinoa Muffins – Loaded with Protein and Fiber
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Chimichurri – Like You’ve Never Had!
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Appetizers – Excellent Source of Fiber
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Radish Fritters – Delicious Way to Enjoy These Red Bulbs
- Rosemary Fermented Carrots – Helps Overall Health
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Pickled Beet Relish – Perfect for Sandwiches or Burgers
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
- Parmesan Rosemary Radishes – Juicy & Lightly Sweet
- Apple Beet Carrot Juice to Jump Start Your Day
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status