These low carb carrot balls are delicious, and a little-bit-different way of serving carrots that can be a bit boring, at times! These Carrot Balls are perfect as a dessert or a savory snack, depending on the spices you add. They whip up in just a few minutes for a tasty treat.
Carrots are a great source of beta-carotene (which promotes eye health), B-vitamins (for metabolizing food), vitamin K (for blood coagulation and bone health), and fiber.
- 9% of your daily vitamin K
- 73% of your daily requirement of vitamin A
- 8% of your daily potassium and fiber
- 2% of your daily calcium and iron
- 5% of your daily vitamin C
Low Carb Carrot Balls Ingredients
For Both Sweet or Spicy Carrot Balls Versions
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated carrots
Sweet Carrot Balls Version
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut (for rolling)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (for rolling)
Savory Carrot Balls Version
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts such as walnuts, pecans, almonds (for rolling)
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, grated carrots, coconut flour/almond meal, and spices.
- Shape into 16 balls and roll in the toppings.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp Skewers – A Herbal Lemony Taste
- Grilled Eggplant Roulades – A Fun Way To Serve Eggplant
- Low Carb Chicken Noodle Soup – Easy and Nutrient-Dense
- Green Pepper Hot Sauce – Instant and Homemade
- Sheet Pan Roast Chicken and Summer Vegetables
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Green Goddess Dressing – Boost Your Immune System
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Apple Jujube Crisp – Perfect For The Fall Season
- Vitamin C – A Critical Component for Your Body
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Gluten Free Lemon Zucchini Bread – High Nutritional Value
- Blueberries Lemon Cream
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.