These low carb carrot balls are delicious, and a little-bit-different way of serving carrots that can be a bit boring, at times! These Carrot Balls are perfect as a dessert or a savory snack, depending on the spices you add. They whip up in just a few minutes for a tasty treat.
Carrots are a great source of beta-carotene (which promotes eye health), B-vitamins (for metabolizing food), vitamin K (for blood coagulation and bone health), and fiber.
- 9% of your daily vitamin K
- 73% of your daily requirement of vitamin A
- 8% of your daily potassium and fiber
- 2% of your daily calcium and iron
- 5% of your daily vitamin C
Low Carb Carrot Balls Ingredients
For Both Sweet or Spicy Carrot Balls Versions
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated carrots
Sweet Carrot Balls Version
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut (for rolling)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (for rolling)
Savory Carrot Balls Version
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts such as walnuts, pecans, almonds (for rolling)
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, grated carrots, coconut flour/almond meal, and spices.
- Shape into 16 balls and roll in the toppings.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Harvest2U Juicing Tips and Why Local Sources Matter
- Broccoli Pineapple Juice – A Great Combination!
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Keep Your Family Healthy
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Chermoula – A Moroccan Herb Sauce and Cousin to Pesto
- Spiced Candied Jujubes – Served with Rice and Lentils
- Using Summer Squash – A Versatile and Nutritious Vegetable
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Jugo de Mexico – A Spicy Organic Green Juice
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach – Healthy and Easy
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
- 4 Major Health Benefits of Apples – Nutritional Powerhouses
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea-Infused Dressing