Kids love this nutritionally-dense Broccoli Potato Soup. Who says we can’t get kids to eat their veggies?
Broccoli Potato Soup Ingredients:
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 cups organic Bone Broth (Chicken or Vegetable)
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 /2 teaspoon ground cumin
- tablespoon tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 1 /4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 /2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Nut Milk of your choice (or soy)
- Heat 1/2 cup of your broth in a suitably-sized pot. Add your onion and garlic, cooking and stirring occasionally until soft; About 5 minutes.
- Next, add the diced potatoes, remaining 2 cups broth; cover and simmer until you like to tenderness of the potatoes; about 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli, simmer another 5 minutes. Stir in your spices and tahini.
- Purée small batches in your blender until very smooth (it’s for kids, remember). Then add some of the nut milk to each batch returning to your pot to warm over low heat until steamy.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Green Citrus Juice to Start Your Day
- No Sugar Added Orange Marmalade with Wine
- Cheesy Kale Cups – Healthy Appetizers
- Organic Celery – Why You Need More Of It
- Baked Halibut Zucchini and Carrots
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- No Sugar Added Plum Sauce – A Healthier Version
- Lemony Kale and Quinoa – A Flavor-Packed Dish
- Summer Fruit Clafouti – A Pancake And Pudding
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado – Super Simple
- 10 Ways to Help Your Kids Eat Healthier
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
- Ginger Pear Butternut Squash Soup – A Twist On Traditional
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Feeding Kids Organic on a Budget Tips and Information – While Ditching the Expensive Junk food
- Kids LOVE Veggies (right!)
- Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad – Good for Any Meal
- Homemade Stock and Soup – Make Your Own
- Red Onion Jam – For Sandwiches, Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.