Start your day with this Green Citrus Juice. Bam!
Citrus contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and tons of folates. Also, according to studies, vitamin A provides our bodies with health benefits. These benefits include improved vision and the development of healthy soft tissue, skin, and bones.
Green Citrus Juice Ingredients:
- a small handful of spinach
- sticks of celery
- 2 oranges
- Peel oranges.
- Wash spinach and cut celery into pieces.
- Juice the ingredients together and serve.
You can always add more citrus if it’s too “green” for your kids. Or dilute it with sparkling water to make a soda. Your kids will love it. And you’ll love their healthful habits.
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Cool Greens Juice – Sweet Enough for the Kids
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Feeding Kids Organic on a Budget Tips and Information – While Ditching the Expensive Junk food
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- For Better Health Eat Lots of Colors
- Awesome Green Juice – For the Rest Of Us
- Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice – Hydrating & Refreshing
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health