Start your day with this Green Citrus Juice. Bam!
Citrus contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and tons of folates. Also, according to studies, vitamin A provides our bodies with health benefits. These benefits include improved vision and the development of healthy soft tissue, skin, and bones.
Green Citrus Juice Ingredients:
- a small handful of spinach
- sticks of celery
- 2 oranges
- Peel oranges.
- Wash spinach and cut celery into pieces.
- Juice the ingredients together and serve.
You can always add more citrus if it’s too “green” for your kids. Or dilute it with sparkling water to make a soda. Your kids will love it. And you’ll love their healthful habits.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Cool Greens Juice – Sweet Enough for the Kids
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Feeding Kids Organic on a Budget Tips and Information – While Ditching the Expensive Junk food
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- For Better Health Eat Lots of Colors
- Awesome Green Juice – For the Rest Of Us
- Apple Melon Kale Swiss Chard Juice – Hydrating & Refreshing
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.