Cool Greens Juice – Sweet Enough for the Kids
This combination of cucumber, greens, grapes, kiwi, mint, and lemon makes this Cool Greens Juice a favorite. And this is sweet enough for the kids but still nutrient-dense.
Cucumbers are sweet, but when they are a little bitter.
Choose cucumbers for their refreshing cleanness and sweetness or their green grassy astringency and crispness. Sometimes you don’t know which cucumber you will get until you bring it in from the garden and taste it.
Always cucumbers are refreshing and cooling. They are, after all, more than 90 percent water.
Cool Greens Juice Ingredients:
- 1/4 of any variety melon
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- Spinach – Handful, washed, organic
- A handful of grapes (seedless)
- Two kiwis (peeled)
- A small sprig of mint
- Juice of one lemon
To start with, try to add as much spinach as you can get away with and still have your kids like this juice.
- Cucumber Watermelon Juice – Drink Up!
- Broccoli Apple
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Carrot Greens – More Vitamin C Than the Root
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Dairy Free Cucumber Salad – Hungarian Uborkasalata
- Apple Cucumber Juice a Great Hydrator
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Cheesy Kale Cups – Healthy Appetizers
Leave a Comment