Try this Awesome Green Juice. Getting healthy through juicing is relatively easy. With this Green Juice recipe, you’ll be well on your way. Feel free to tweak it to your tastes. Add lemon, turmeric, ginger, or even a pinch of cayenne pepper for a change of pace.
Green Juice Ingredients:
- 1 Green Apple
- 2-3 cups organic Spinach
- 4 stalks organic Celery
- 1/2 organic Fennel Bulb
- 1 bunch organic Basil
- 6-8 leaves organic Swiss Chard
- 1 organic Cucumber
Juice using your favorite juicer and drink within 12 hours (preferably immediately).
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Green Green Juice – Get the Extra Greens
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- The Struggle to Get Your Greens – Juice or Smoothie?
- Get the Most Out of Your Harvest Box – Ten Tips
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce(
- Kids LOVE Veggies (right!)
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.