Get extra greens from the kale, spinach, cucumber, green apple, and even the celery in this Green Green Juice. To be sure, the flavor combination tastes like spicy apple juice.
Green Green Juice Ingredients:
- Six leaves organic Kale
- 2 cups of organic Spinach
- 1/2 organic Cucumber
- Four stalks organic Celery
- Two organic Green Apples
- 1” Ginger root
The cucumber is technically a fruit. But who’s checking the family tree? Cucumbers are an ingredient that can easily be included in your juicing recipes. Cucumbers generate lots of juice per pound, making it a great addition to fruits and vegetables that might not give you enough juice. Also, the mild taste goes well with everything without adding any overpowering flavor or aroma of its own. You can juice the entire fruit, seeds, flesh, and skin; eliminating the need for peeling. In fact, the skin and seeds have more powerful nutrients than the flesh.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Pear Cucumber Juice
- Colcannon – Irish Potatoes and Kale
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach – Healthy and Easy
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.