Sometimes recipes as easy as this sweet and cleansing Pear Cucumber Juice is all you need. Simple and nutritious, this juice gives you a great start to your morning in just a few minutes.
The cucumber is technically a fruit. But who’s checking the family tree? Cucumbers are an ingredient that can easily be included in your juicing recipes. Cucumbers generate lots of juice per pound, making it a great addition to fruits and vegetables that might not give you enough juice.
The mild taste goes well with everything without adding any overpowering flavor or aroma of its own. You can juice the entire fruit; seeds, flesh, and skin, eliminating the need for peeling. In fact, the skin and seeds have more powerful nutrients than the flesh.
Pear Cucumber Juice Ingredients:
- One organic cucumber (with skin)
- Two organic pears (cored)
Slap it all in your juice and have at it.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Cucumber Watermelon Juice – Drink Up!
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Dairy Free Cucumber Salad – Hungarian Uborkasalata
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.