This simple Peach and Arugula salad is loaded with flavors from the peppery arugula, sweet peaches, and slightly salty feta cheese. Perfect for summer when peaches are at their peak.
Peach and Arugula Salad Ingredients
- 1 bunch arugula
- 2 medium peaches
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Clean and wash the arugula, tear into bite-sized pieces. Remove pits and chop the peaches.
- In a large bowl, add arugula, peaches, and feta.
- In a small bowl (I use a small jar) combine red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
See other Havest2U Salad Recipes
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- No Sugar Added Orange Marmalade with Wine
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- No Sugar Added Plum Sauce – A Healthier Version
- Avocado, Arugula, Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Carrot Kohlrabi Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Nights
- Homemade Stock and Soup – Make Your Own
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea-Infused Dressing