Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
This Orange Cranberry Salad is simple but bursting with flavor, especially with the Tea Infused Dressing.
Salad dressing and soups are two things I cannot understand buying in the store. They are both so easy to make yourself and so much better. This orange cranberry salad dressing takes five extra minutes to boil a little vinegar and steep the tea. I used an herbal berry tea, but cranberry or orange spice would pair nicely with this salad.
I used arugula because I love the bold peppery taste. Did you know arugula is one of the top 10 most nutrient-dense foods? You can swap some or all of the arugula for spinach or even Romaine lettuce if you prefer.
Orange Cranberry Salad Ingredients
- 1 or 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tea bag (berry, cranberry or orange-flavored)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 bunch arugula (or spinach or lettuce)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Zest the orange (remove the orange part of the peel), then peel, seed, and slice the orange into chunks and set aside.
- In a small saucepan bring apple cider vinegar, orange zest, and tea bag to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the vinegar into a small jar or bowl.
- Add olive oil and honey.
- Place lid on the jar and shake until combined (or whisk together in a small bowl).
- In a salad bowl, combine arugula, oranges, cranberries, and pecans.
- Add dressing to taste (you will probably have plenty left over).
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies – Gluten Free
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Fennel and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta – Fiber and Nutrients
- Cheesy Kale Cups – Healthy Appetizers
- Zucchini Salsa – Alternative To Tomato Salsa
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Cranberry Pear Pecan Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Beetroots and Beet Greens – 2 Powerful Allies for Health
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
Leave a Comment