Add a simple green salad to this halibut, zucchini, and carrot dish, and you have a complete meal!
Baked Halibut Zucchini and Carrots Ingredients:
- 4 (12 x 18”) sheets parchment paper
- Olive Oil
- 4 (6 ounces) halibut fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 teaspoons dry white wine
- 1/3 cup pesto (make with any of your Harvest2U greens or purchase commercially)
- 1 cup shredded medium-size carrots (~2)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (1 small)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly coat parchment with Olive Oil, leaving a 2-inch border ungreased at the edge.
- Place fillet on one side of the parchment, but not on the ungreased edge. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto over the fillet. Cover with 1/4 cup shredded carrots and 1/4 cup zucchini. Sprinkle with 1/4 of pepper and salt. Sprinkle fillet with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon wine.
- Fold parchment into an “envelope,” then fold the edges to seal. Repeat the process with your parchment paper, vegetables, and, fish.
- Place each packet on your baking sheets. Bake at 450°. 15 minutes or lightly browned and puffy.
- To serve, open the packets, transferring the fillets with their vegetables to plates; pour juices over the top. Or, to serve right in the packages; Transfer to plates and pierce each to allow steam to escape.
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Summer Fruit Clafouti – A Cross Between A Pancake And Pudding
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Gluten Free Lemon Zucchini Bread – High Nutritional Value
- Spiced Candied Jujubes – Served with Rice and Lentils