Add a simple green salad to this halibut, zucchini, and carrot dish, and you have a complete meal!
Baked Halibut Zucchini and Carrots Ingredients:
- 4 (12 x 18”) sheets parchment paper
- Olive Oil
- 4 (6 ounces) halibut fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 teaspoons dry white wine
- 1/3 cup pesto (make with any of your Harvest2U greens or purchase commercially)
- 1 cup shredded medium-size carrots (~2)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (1 small)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly coat parchment with Olive Oil, leaving a 2-inch border ungreased at the edge.
- Place fillet on one side of the parchment, but not on the ungreased edge. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto over the fillet. Cover with 1/4 cup shredded carrots and 1/4 cup zucchini. Sprinkle with 1/4 of pepper and salt. Sprinkle fillet with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon wine.
- Fold parchment into an “envelope,” then fold the edges to seal. Repeat the process with your parchment paper, vegetables, and, fish.
- Place each packet on your baking sheets. Bake at 450°. 15 minutes or lightly browned and puffy.
- To serve, open the packets, transferring the fillets with their vegetables to plates; pour juices over the top. Or, to serve right in the packages; Transfer to plates and pierce each to allow steam to escape.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Roasted Beet and Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Orange Cranberry Salad – With Tea Infused Dressing
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Summer Fruit Clafouti – A Cross Between A Pancake And Pudding
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Gluten Free Lemon Zucchini Bread – High Nutritional Value
- Spiced Candied Jujubes – Served with Rice and Lentils
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.