Add a simple green salad to this halibut, zucchini and carrot dish, and you have a complete meal!
Baked Halibut Zucchini and Carrots Ingredients:
- 4 (12 x 18”) sheets parchment paper
- Temecula Olive Oil
- 4 (6 ounces) halibut fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 teaspoons dry white wine
- 1/3 cup pesto (make with any of your Harvest2U greens or purchase commercially)
- 1 cup shredded medium size carrots (2)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (1 small)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly coat parchment with Temecula Olive Oil, leaving a 2-inch border ungreased at the edge.
- Place fillet on one side of the parchment, but not on the ungreased edge. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto over fillet. Cover with 1/4 cup shredded carrots and 1/4 cup zucchini. Sprinkle with 1/4 of pepper and salt. Sprinkle fillet with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon wine.
- Fold parchment into an “envelope,” then fold the edges to seal. Repeat the process with your parchment paper, vegetables and, fish.
- Place each packet on your baking sheets. Bake at 450°. 15 minutes or lightly browned and puffy. To serve, open the packets, transferring the fillets with their vegetables to plates; pour juices over the top. Or, to serve right in the packages; Transfer to plates and pierce each to allow steam to escape.