Courtesy Jessica Sepel Of Jshealth
This Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado recipe is very simple and is an excellent blend of cool, spicy, and sweet.
Sweet Potato with Avocado Ingredients:
- 4 (8-ounce) Sweet Potatoes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, bake your Sweet Potatoes for 40 minutes until tender (not too long!), turning occasionally. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the red pepper, avocado, cilantro, Olive Oil, lime juice, green onions, and cumin.
- Using your best lengthwise cut, halve the Sweet Potatoes (careful not to burn your fingers). Fluff the centers with a fork. Top with the avocado stuffing. Season with salt and pepper. Finish by topping with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Citrus – Valencia Oranges
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- Maple Avocado Pie – No-Bake and Loaded with Vitamins
- Easy to Make – Scrumptious Laden Sweet Potato Nachos
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Avocado Pancakes – A Healthy Way to Start Your Day
- Roasted Veggie Shrimp Salad
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- Green Pepper Hot Sauce – Instant and Homemade
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Chicken Burrito Bowl – A Staple for The Family
- Sauteed Rosemary Beets – Easy Way to Prepare a Superfood
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Colcannon – Side Dish of Irish Potatoes and Kale