The No-Bake Maple Avocado Pie is a decadent creamy dessert that is gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and heart-healthy. The almonds and avocado are both loaded with monounsaturated fats, omega 3 fatty acids, and fiber as well as a multitude of other vitamins and nutrients.
The avocado provides a rich creaminess with fantastic flavor provided by the maple and vanilla paired with the almond coconut crust. Top with frozen or fresh berries for a dramatic presentation.
Note: Enjoy this within 24 hours as the avocado will turn brown.
Maple Avocado Pie Ingredients
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 4 large avocados
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- fresh or frozen berries for topping
- Pulse the crust ingredients in a food processor until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Press into the bottom of an 8” springform pan.
- Blend the filling ingredients in the food processor until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Review – Farmer’s Choice – Chelsea
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Grapefruit Sorbet – A Refreshing Creamy Frozen Treat
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Carrot Quinoa Muffins – Loaded with Protein and Fiber
- Ambrosia Parfaits – Healthy and No Sugar Added
- Green Green Juice – Get the Extra Greens
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Baked Avocado and Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Blackberry Kiwi Juice – Incredible Nutritional Benefits