The No-Bake Maple Avocado Pie is a decadent creamy dessert that is gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and heart-healthy. The almonds and avocado are both loaded with monounsaturated fats, omega 3 fatty acids, and fiber as well as a multitude of other vitamins and nutrients.
The avocado provides a rich creaminess with fantastic flavor provided by the maple and vanilla paired with the almond coconut crust. Top with frozen or fresh berries for a dramatic presentation.
Note: Enjoy this within 24 hours as the avocado will turn brown.
Maple Avocado Pie Ingredients
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 4 large avocados
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- fresh or frozen berries for topping
- Pulse the crust ingredients in a food processor until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Press into the bottom of an 8” springform pan.
- Blend the filling ingredients in the food processor until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Review – Farmer’s Choice – Chelsea
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Grapefruit Sorbet – A Refreshing Creamy Frozen Treat
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer
- Carrot Quinoa Muffins – Loaded with Protein and Fiber
- Ambrosia Parfaits – Healthy and No Sugar Added
- Green Green Juice – Get the Extra Greens
- 12 Tips to Make Incredible Green Salads
- Baked Avocado and Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Blackberry Kiwi Juice – Incredible Nutritional Benefits
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.